Friday, November 14, 2008

Scott Walker - 30 Century Man

I have no idea why I haven't seen this film anywhere. Apparently it's available on dvd but only in the UK (here).

Scott Walker - 30 Century Man Trailer

Photobucket
If you haven't heard Scott Walker before, get ready. The two reoccurring words used to describe him are "God" and "Genius". This man makes some of the most intense music I have ever heard. I'll definitely be posting his stuff soon.

Also check out Stephen Kijak's other film, Cinemania. I can only say that these people seem to be so out of touch with the real world, yet completely in tune with what life really is. Which might be slightly depressing for the rest of us.

Cinemania - Trailer


Cinemania Clip

1 comment:

dera frances white said...

the stupidest scott walker blog post can be found here:
http://ternsem.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-heart-scott.html