Friday, July 17, 2009

I just heard about the kade? where the hell have I been!?

http://arthurkade.com/


"my journey to stardom." the winning excerpt from aurthurs personal diary:

With the amazing connects I have made in Hollywood, it is now getting to a point where I get to hang out with the important people in “The Biz”, and I may be bigger than most of them already, and will end up in tabloids like Us Weekly and People soon, and some feel that I am single handedly transforming the face of this area into a new celebrity mecca. I was talking to a friend tonight who said, “It’s crazy what’s happening here, you’re what everyone talks about all the time. It’s like an obsession, you must bring work productivity down in this city so much.” I laughed, and said, “Everyone wants a piece of me, and the funny thing is that I am only getting started. I am taking this thing to a level that’s never been seen at warp speed”. Even celebrities are in awe of what I have accomplished, and are constantly trying to meet me and take pics as I saw in KA, and I realize it’s only getting worse.

No comments: